Our lawyers have represented clients at every stage of the process ranging from investigation, inquiry, prosecution to court hearing. We have experience in handling criminal cases at all levels.
We represent clients on all types of Criminal cases across Courts and tribunals. We have our network of criminal lawyers around the country and thus our clients do not have to engage local lawyers. We have in our panel of advocates, Advocates on Records (AOR) who can file Petitions directly with the Supreme Court.
- Magisterial Courts
- District Courts
- High Courts
- Supreme Court
Our Practice Area
- Registering of Crime
- For Anticipatory bail
- For obtaining Bail
- Quashing of Fir.
- Quashing of Criminal cases
- For prosecuting and defending of the Criminal cases for all crimes
- For defending Anticorruption cases
- For defending FIA cases
- For defending Economic offences etc.
- For prosecuting and defending of the criminal case with regards to dishonor of cheques and for other crime.
- Criminal Writs
- Criminal Complaints
- Domestic Violence
- Habeas & Harassment petitions
- Criminal Breach of Trust
- Bank/Financial Institutions Fraud and Forgery
- Misappropriation of funds
- Narcotics and Drugs Violations
- Suspension of Sentence